A blank canvas
We offer families a unique space which they can use to reflect their loved one in whatever way they feel is appropriate. This could be creating a theme around a sporting interest or hobby or simply holding a funeral ceremony at a particular time of the day or night so that relatives living overseas can be a part of it via the internet.
We are here to help you with every element of a funeral, customising each to your own individual requirements. This includes:
- Type of funeral
- The time and location of a funeral ceremony and committal
- Type of celebrant
- Music, readings, poetry and other things important to your loved one
- Coffin – our range includes traditional, contemporary, environmentally friendly options as well as a selection which can printed with images to reflect a hobby or interest
- Musicians and singers
- Floral tributes
- Donations in lieu of flowers
- Design and print of stationery e.g. Mass booklets/orders of service, memorial cards, thank-you cards
- Death notices
- Hospitality for family and friends attending the funeral
- Headstones and monuments
Our commitment to you is simple. It is to offer you the highest level of funeral care to enable you to mark the life of your loved one in a dignified and respectful manner in whatever way is most appropriate. That could be a religious or civil funeral, a burial or cremation here in Ireland or in the country which your loved one considered to be their home.
Choice is important and is offered as standard. This ensures that every funeral is arranged in a way personal and unique to each family.
No matter what type of funeral you wish to have for your loved one, we will guide you and support you through the decisions to be made.
To talk to someone about The Haven or arranging a funeral please contact Ann on T: 1800 740 000 / +353 1 4541666 or E: email@example.com.