Where a family would like a religious funeral ceremony, much of the preparation of the content of the ceremony is often arranged directly with the celebrant. This will include deciding on:
- The people who will take part and the things they will do.
- Favourite hymns or music.
- Readings, poetry and prayers.
- The removal.
- The committal.
Massey Bros. are available to provide support and advice to the family as they decide how they would like the funeral ceremony to take place.
Where a family would like a religious ceremony for their loved one, but does not have a link with a church or other place of worship, we can assist in making the necessary arrangements. We are also able to assist with advice on:
- Popular hymns and music.
- Suggested scripture readings and poetry.
- Musicians and singers.
- The design and print of a Mass booklet or Order of Service.
- Recording of a favourite piece of music to be played at the ceremony.
- Church flowers and floral tributes.
If you would like a religious ceremony to take place at a location other than a church or other place of worship, we will work with you to locate the best location for your needs and a celebrant. We will also help you to agree the content of the ceremony providing as much advice as is required.
For more information or to talk to one of our experienced funeral arrangers, please call us on T: 01 453 3333 or email E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.