R: The Lord is my Shepherd, there is nothing I shall want.
1. The Lord is my Shepherd,
there is nothing I shall want.
Fresh and green are the pastures
where he gives me repose.
Near restful waters he leads me,
to revive my drooping spirit. R/
2. He guides me along the right path,
he is true to his name.
If I should walk in the valley of darkness,
no evil would I fear.
You are there with your crook and your staff,
with these you give me comfort. R/
3. You have prepared a banquet for me
in the sight of my foes.
My head you have anointed with oil,
my cup is overflowing. R/
4. Surely goodness and kindness shall follow me
all the days of my life.
In the Lord’s own house shall I dwell,
for ever and ever. R/
R: The Lord fills the earth with his love. Ps 32
1. They are happy, whose God is the Lord,
the people he has chosen as his own.
The Lord looks on those who revere him,
on those who hope in his love. R/
2. Our soul is waiting for the Lord.
The Lord is our help and our shield.
In him do our hearts find joy.
We trust in his holy name. R/
3. May your love be upon us, O Lord,
as we place all our hope in you. R/
R: Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord. Ps 129
1. Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord,
Lord, hear my voice!
O let your ears be attentive
to the voice of my pleading. R/
2. If you, O Lord, should mark our guilt,
Lord, who would survive?
But with you is found forgiveness:
for this we revere you. R/
3. My soul is waiting for the Lord,
I count on his word.
My soul is waiting for the Lord,
more than the watchman for daybreak. R/
4. Because with the Lord there is mercy
and fullness of redemption,
Israel indeed he will redeem
from all its iniquity. R/
R: I will walk in the presence of the Lord in the land of the living.
1. How gracious is the Lord, and just;
Our God has compassion.
The Lord protects the simple hearts;
I was helpless so he saved me. R/
2. I trusted, even when I said:
“I am sorely afflicted,”
And when I said in my alarm:
“No man can be trusted”. R/
3. O precious in the eyes of the Lord
is the death of his faithful.
Your servant, Lord, your servant am I;
you have loosened my bonds. R/